Photo Courtesy of Pace Athletics.
Softball Sweeps Doubleheader vs Georgian Court
Dylan Brown, Managing Editor • March 20, 2024

LAKEWOOD, N.J.- Pace picked up two road wins versus Georgian Court University yesterday afternoon. Game 1 went Pace's way with a final score...

Front of Miller Hall. Photo Courtesy of webpage.pace.edu
President Krislov on Campus Involvement and School-Town Relations
Dylan Brown, Managing Editor • March 18, 2024

This article is on the topic of on-campus involvement and school/town relations. For the article about academics, the article about student life,...

Outside of the Office of SGA
Diaz And Tracey Wins 2024 SGA Election
Pace Chronicle StaffMarch 15, 2024

Incumbent President Nick Diaz and Vice President Paris Tracey have won reelection to their respective offices in the Student Government Association....

Young, Broke, and Fabulous: Holiday Shopping on a Budget

With the struggles that come with financial aid and student loans, students may find it hard to arrive home with an armful of presents for the family during the holidays. But fear no more, for there are solutions that any stu­dent can use to fit their lifestyle.

To avoid impulse buys and extra add-ons, shop online! There, students can find extra coupons that make purchases even lighter on the wallet. Also, prices may decrease with time, so staying updated as the dead­line of the holidays gets closer is recommended.

Use Social Media! Twitter and Facebook are the perfect places to find the right deals at the right time. Certain businesses may give special coupons to cus­tomers just for finding them in special areas on the Internet. Ever use Groupon? There, students can find limited time coupons that could land them with the best gift for that special someone.

Create DIY presents! Make set of coasters with Instagram pictures, paint a camera strap for Mom’s favorite camera, or even put studs on the annoying sister’s iPhone case. Make homemade cards instead of shopping at Hallmark for the family to save money.

However, the best gift stu­dents can give when they are home is time. Do extra chores around the house, visit the grand­parents more than once, and help cook the holiday meal alongside the family. While students are away at school, all parents want is to spend time with their kids.

Holidays are the time for fam­ily, friends, love and laughter. For college students, any gift is the perfect gift because it came from the heart.