The cast of Our Lady Of 121st Street at Arc Stages. 
Left to right: Jillian Hinz, Evan Mahanna, Patrick Purcell, Belle Duddie, Kendall Key, Marquise McCullough, Lilah McCormack, Darius Tiru, Leanna Ward, Michaela Elyse Williams, Faith Andrews,  Payton Cocchia.
Pace University's Spring Play: Our Lady of 121st Street

Pace University’s spring play, Stephen Adly Guirgis’ Our Lady of 121st Street, premiered this past week at Arc Stages in Pleasantville. Opening...

Response to BIPOC Mentors Unpaid Since Fall
Response to "BIPOC Mentors Unpaid Since Fall"
Pace Chronicle StaffApril 12, 2024

We thank Dr. Stephanie Akunvabey, Ms. Nila Bhaumik, and Ms. Susan Donahue for taking the article, posted on March 15th, 2024, into consideration...

Graduate Attacker Sydney Juvelier(#14) leaps in celebration with teammates Nikki Mottes(#28) and Lindsay Radmann(#23) vs Adelphi University on April 10, 2024(pacewlax/IG)
#1 WLAX Overcomes #3 Adelphi in Road Test

GARDEN CITY, N.Y.-  Another top-5 matchup went to the Setters. Pace Women's Lacrosse defeated the Adelphi University Panthers 12-11 on the road....

Setter Spotlight: Charlie Link

Setter Spotlight: Charlie Link

All over campus, there are individuals who have had an im­pact of some sort. One gentleman, Charles R. Link, has been turning heads since September 2010.

There are qualities that are de­sired when meeting new friends, and some of them include loyalty and acceptance.

“I’m the type of person who helps others who help each other,” senior adolescent education major with a concentration in earth sci­ence Charlie Link said. “Everyone in the world is different, so why change that since no one is perfect, including me.”

But there’s more to Link than meets the eye. He sees himself as not only a student leader or advo­cate, but as a friend. He has served on the executive boards of FEA, Hall Council, IFC, his Fraternity, Alpha Phi Delta, and SGA. Link has also been an employee of Pace since 2011.

“There is a challenge in being a student and being a student em­ployee,” Link said. “You have to be able to go from student to em­ployee and be able to maintain that mentality.”

Link doesn’t let anything get to him, even his studies. With the stress upon him to completing his degree, he is also able to balance student teaching and his social life. He has described himself as an in­dividual who makes the most out of all situations and learns from his everyday life. Between be­ing an active brother of Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity and in other orga­nizations, some have said that he never disappoints.

“I would describe Charlie as an influential individual with passion for everything he does,” senior childhood education major, Matt Indik said.

But being passionate isn’t ev­erything, Pace is in his family’s history. In 2004, Link’s sister graduated from Pace, paving the way for him six years later. Some may feel as if this is the beginning of a legacy, but Link sees that as only part of his experience.

“Coming to Pace is probably the best decision I’ve ever made,” Link said. “I feel at home here and can’t picture myself anywhere else.”

Pace has provided Link with numerous opportunities, both aca­demically and personally, allow­ing him to become as active as he has.