Photo Courtesy of Pace Athletics.
Softball Sweeps Doubleheader vs Georgian Court
Dylan Brown, Managing Editor • March 20, 2024

LAKEWOOD, N.J.- Pace picked up two road wins versus Georgian Court University yesterday afternoon. Game 1 went Pace's way with a final score...

Front of Miller Hall. Photo Courtesy of webpage.pace.edu
President Krislov on Campus Involvement and School-Town Relations
Dylan Brown, Managing Editor • March 18, 2024

This article is on the topic of on-campus involvement and school/town relations. For the article about academics, the article about student life,...

Outside of the Office of SGA
Diaz And Tracey Wins 2024 SGA Election
Pace Chronicle Staff March 15, 2024

Incumbent President Nick Diaz and Vice President Paris Tracey have won reelection to their respective offices in the Student Government Association....

My Yoga Pants Bring All the Boys to the Yard

There is always that one girl that you may notice wearing a shirt just a tad too revealing for accounting. She may have makeup plastering every square inch of exposed skin from the neck up and one small pebble has the ability to crack an ankle in those heals. Truth be told, the girl deserves some “kudos” for getting her act together.

The vast majority of us ladies settle for the oh-so-versatile yoga pants. Even though the aforementioned girl chooses to doll herself up and make herself look more appealing, yoga pants have a similar ability in attracting, sometimes unwanted, attention.

This seemingly harmless wardrobe necessity has caused much chaos. Part of the appeal of yoga pants is that they have an uncanny ability to make legs look slimmer and butts look higher. The tight, cotton fabric reveals every curve above the knees, making some people uncomfortable. Many girls like the way their body looks under the clingy material. As for the guys, they sure as hell won’t be complaining either.

Pace alumnus Max Spaeth stated, “I like yoga pants because they leave nothing unanswered.”

Should girls continue to wear their yoga pants if they are aware that they will be exposing themselves, even if it is not directly?

Yoga pants have become a wardrobe essential for most females above the age of 10.  Junior criminal justice major Arella Ayala wears her trusted slacks up to five times per week.

“I like that they are not just jeans and that they are a comfortable alternative,” she said. “I can wear them almost anywhere whether it be lounging at home, going to the gym, or even to class.”

That is the appeal of yoga pants to females. They are comfortable, unrestrictive and easy to wear. Females do not pay attention to the fact that yoga pants are just as revealing as low cut shirts and club apparel, however, in a different manner.

Mothers and daughters have an ongoing battle over what is deemed appropriate or not to wear out of the house. It has not been until recently that yoga pants as an inappropriate choice showed up on parents’ radar screens. Parents, both mothers and fathers alike, can agree that yoga pants are indeed as revealing and edgy as some other outfit choices would be. However, this conclusion does not interfere with the overriding comfort factor that yoga pants ensure.