The cast of Our Lady Of 121st Street at Arc Stages. 
Left to right: Jillian Hinz, Evan Mahanna, Patrick Purcell, Belle Duddie, Kendall Key, Marquise McCullough, Lilah McCormack, Darius Tiru, Leanna Ward, Michaela Elyse Williams, Faith Andrews,  Payton Cocchia.
Pace University's Spring Play: Our Lady of 121st Street

Pace University’s spring play, Stephen Adly Guirgis’ Our Lady of 121st Street, premiered this past week at Arc Stages in Pleasantville. Opening...

Master Plan Progress Continues Over Break

The Master Plan for the trans­formation of the Pace Pleasant­ville campus continues to prog­ress as the winter break comes to a close and students return to the campus.

Students, faculty, and staff will see new changes that have occurred over the break, and they will observe more changes in the coming weeks.

As part of the Master Plan, there has been underground utility work done on Shirley Beth’s Way that began during the week of Jan. 20. Shown in the construction’s lo­gistics plan is a temporary pedes­trian pathway from Choate House and the Kessel Student Center to Miller and Lienhard Halls.

There have also been prepa­ratory conditions made for the movement of the Environmental Center to its new location. The new water main line in the loca­tion of the Environmental Center has been completed.

“Access to parking lot H, the lot between Goldstein Fitness Center and Choate House, will remain open at all times. We will work closely with the contractor and Pace security to minimize any disruption during the first week of the semester,” according to the Pace Master Plan Construction Activity Updates.

With all construction relying dependent on the weather, the pro­gression of the Master Plan may change or be prolonged at times. The construction is not expected to cause issues or problems for those on campus, but at times it is possible for a slight inconve­nience or difference in parking or with pedestrian traffic.

“The contractors will maintain one active lane of traffic in this area at all times during this pro­cess. A flagman will be positioned during the duration of the work to assist with vehicular traffic. There will be no disruptions to the daily operations of Goldstein Fitness Center or Choate House,” accord­ing to the Pace Master Plan Con­struction Activity Updates.

Anyone with questions or con­cerns regarding the Master Plan, or the conditions of the Pleasant­ville and Briarcliff campuses may contact the developmental team or the Master Plan leader William McGrath.

The master plan updates can be found on the Pace website as well as on the My Pace Mobile App or on the master plan website itself, www.paceplvmasterplan.com.