Photo Courtesy of Pace Athletics.
Softball Sweeps Doubleheader vs Georgian Court
Dylan Brown, Managing Editor • March 20, 2024

LAKEWOOD, N.J.- Pace picked up two road wins versus Georgian Court University yesterday afternoon. Game 1 went Pace's way with a final score...

Front of Miller Hall. Photo Courtesy of webpage.pace.edu
President Krislov on Campus Involvement and School-Town Relations
Dylan Brown, Managing Editor • March 18, 2024

This article is on the topic of on-campus involvement and school/town relations. For the article about academics, the article about student life,...

Outside of the Office of SGA
Diaz And Tracey Wins 2024 SGA Election
Pace Chronicle StaffMarch 15, 2024

Incumbent President Nick Diaz and Vice President Paris Tracey have won reelection to their respective offices in the Student Government Association....

Master Plan Renovation Affects Kessel Student Center

The Kessel Student Center will be under renovation in the coming year due to the Master Plan.

Due to the renovation of the Master Plan, parts of Kessel will be closed in the 2014-2015 school year. The plans at this point have not yet been released as to what the exact situation will be.

The sustainability design does point out that the construction team has plans to improve the environmental impact of Kessel.

According to the sustainability design, “The Kessel Student Center, while not a new building, will incorporate sustainable strategies where appropriate in the spirit of the entire Phase 1A project. This phase of the work in Kessel will not be submitted to the USGBC (US Green Building Council), rather, this will be explored in a future design and construction phase when a more comprehensive look at the building occurs.”

It is possible through the renovations that event space in Kessel will be limited and programs and events will be urged to be relocated.

The construction team will release more information regarding the details of the Kessel Student Center in the coming weeks. The conditions for students in the coming year are still yet to be determined.