Marks Hall/The Welcome Center front entrance. Photo/Lilah McCormack.
Stolen Car Pursuit Ends at Marks Hall
Sahtrese McQueen, News Editor • February 18, 2024

Last week on Thursday, February 8th, police vehicles were present in front of Mark’s Hall, otherwise known as the Welcome Center. This disrupted...

Tray Alexander chest passes to a positioning Bryan Powell vs Assumption University on February 14, 2024. (Dylan Brown)
History Made In Two Game Pace MBB Homestand
Dylan Brown, Managing Editor • February 17, 2024

This week was an eventful one for Pace Men's Basketball. The team picked up two wins versus NE-10 teams. They will remain in contention for hosting...

Delta Phi Epsilon sisters with Alpha Phi Delta brother (Bianca Bevevino)
Greek Life at Pace University is Unlike Any Other School
Bianca Bevevino, Guest Writer • February 4, 2024

Delta Phi Epsilon’s (DPhiE) annual National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD) Vigil is not a happy event. It...

Opportunity to Voice Concerns- Pace Chronicle to Interview President Krislov

*UPDATE* An interview with President Martin Krislov and the Pace Chronicle staff was originally scheduled for December 7. Following postponement and rescheduling, the meeting will now occur on Wednesday, January 31. Therefore, we are keeping the Google form open and available for submissions on January 30.

The Pace Chronicle staff members will interview University President Martin Krislov on Wednesday, January 31.  The past months have been full of changes and adjustments for this campus and the entire school. Such is why we believe a conversation at this time is optimal timing.

Multiple posters will be up on the walls in multiple buildings and high-traffic areas on campus are posters promoting our future interview. Each one will have the official wordmark of The Pace Chronicle.

Included on the posters is a QR code that leads to a Google Form. Students can choose whether or not to identify themselves and write any specific questions they have.

Official poster for The Pace Chronicle notifying of our upcoming interview with President Martin Krislov encouraging student contribution (Sahtrese McQueen)

The form is also available online at this link.

Responses are accepted from now to 12 p.m. January 30 to comb through all responses and concerns. We are hopeful to get through all concerns.

Special thanks are given to Maria Lemus, Assistant Director for Student Engagement for her assistance on publication. We also thank you all in advance for your participation.