Response to BIPOC Mentors Unpaid Since Fall
Response to "BIPOC Mentors Unpaid Since Fall"
Pace Chronicle Staff April 12, 2024

We thank Dr. Stephanie Akunvabey, Ms. Nila Bhaumik, and Ms. Susan Donahue for taking the article, posted on March 15th, 2024, into consideration...

Graduate Attacker Sydney Juvelier(#14) leaps in celebration with teammates Nikki Mottes(#28) and Lindsay Radmann(#23) vs Adelphi University on April 10, 2024(pacewlax/IG)
#1 WLAX Overcomes #3 Adelphi in Road Test

GARDEN CITY, N.Y.-  Another top-5 matchup went to the Setters. Pace Women's Lacrosse defeated the Adelphi University Panthers 12-11 on the road....

Monkey Man Poster
Source: Wikipedia
Monkey Man: The Revival of Action Movies
James Steigerwald, Feature Editor • April 11, 2024

Monkey Man is an action/thriller movie released on March 11th, 2024, directed by and starring Dev Patel. Patel’s career breakthrough was his...

Opportunity to Voice Concerns- Pace Chronicle to Interview President Krislov

*UPDATE* An interview with President Martin Krislov and the Pace Chronicle staff was originally scheduled for December 7. Following postponement and rescheduling, the meeting will now occur on Wednesday, January 31. Therefore, we are keeping the Google form open and available for submissions on January 30.

The Pace Chronicle staff members will interview University President Martin Krislov on Wednesday, January 31.  The past months have been full of changes and adjustments for this campus and the entire school. Such is why we believe a conversation at this time is optimal timing.

Multiple posters will be up on the walls in multiple buildings and high-traffic areas on campus are posters promoting our future interview. Each one will have the official wordmark of The Pace Chronicle.

Included on the posters is a QR code that leads to a Google Form. Students can choose whether or not to identify themselves and write any specific questions they have.

Official poster for The Pace Chronicle notifying of our upcoming interview with President Martin Krislov encouraging student contribution (Sahtrese McQueen)

The form is also available online at this link.

Responses are accepted from now to 12 p.m. January 30 to comb through all responses and concerns. We are hopeful to get through all concerns.

Special thanks are given to Maria Lemus, Assistant Director for Student Engagement for her assistance on publication. We also thank you all in advance for your participation.