Response to BIPOC Mentors Unpaid Since Fall
Response to "BIPOC Mentors Unpaid Since Fall"
Pace Chronicle Staff April 12, 2024

We thank Dr. Stephanie Akunvabey, Ms. Nila Bhaumik, and Ms. Susan Donahue for taking the article, posted on March 15th, 2024, into consideration...

Graduate Attacker Sydney Juvelier(#14) leaps in celebration with teammates Nikki Mottes(#28) and Lindsay Radmann(#23) vs Adelphi University on April 10, 2024(pacewlax/IG)
#1 WLAX Overcomes #3 Adelphi in Road Test

GARDEN CITY, N.Y.-  Another top-5 matchup went to the Setters. Pace Women's Lacrosse defeated the Adelphi University Panthers 12-11 on the road....

Monkey Man Poster
Source: Wikipedia
Monkey Man: The Revival of Action Movies
James Steigerwald, Feature Editor • April 11, 2024

Monkey Man is an action/thriller movie released on March 11th, 2024, directed by and starring Dev Patel. Patel’s career breakthrough was his...

Student Government Elections Have Begun

It is that time of the year when students at Pace University elect their President and Vice President of the Student Government Association. MCVA’s own Nick Diaz with his Vice Paris Tracey are in the running for reelection. They entered the race with their new competitors Sebi Zayas-Bazan for president and his Vice President, Anthony Guerrero.  

Aside from currently holding the president position of SGA, Diaz is also a tour guide at Pace. He is a member of the Black Student Union, Students of Carribean Awareness (SOCA), and the Cosmetology Club.  

In her freshman year, Paris was the National Residence Hall Honorary president and the Alumni Hall Student Council President. She is currently a Resident Assistant in Alumni Hall and Vice President of Cosmetology Club, as well as a Psychology Research Assistant.  

Sebastian Zayas-Bazan is a student veteran at Pace and Program Coordinator of the Dyson Economics department. His past involvement includes being the senator for the Commuter Life Organization and being a Lubin Ambassador. Other involvement includes vice president of OLAS and treasurer of the Dominican Student Union. 

Anthony Guerrero’s leadership experience spans several aspects of Pace. That Includes his role as founder and President of One Pace. Once an Anime/Manga fan club, it has recently transitioned to becoming the leading Diversity Equity and Inclusion club on campus. He has also been a UNV 101 peer leader and is a peer educator of the Office of Sexual and Interpersonal Wellness.  

Elections are now live. Students can vote on Settersync.