How To Voice Your Opinions on the Chronicle Articles

Don’t want to sit and write a letter to the editor about a problem you have with a Pace Chronicle article? You can still have your voice be heard!

If anyone has arguments against the opinion section, or anything in the paper for that matter, let your voice be heard. The Pace Chronicle staff welcomes your ideas to make the paper the best it can be for the Pace community.

But- and I sympathize with this- many people lack the time to sit and write a well-thought out letter to the editor to be published in response to any article.

So I am introducing to you another option. Tweet us @pacechronicle.

Tweet any concerns, arguments, agreements, disagreements, or even article ideas.

Tweet us anything that you want the Pace community to know.

Tweet and ask me (or any writer) to write an article about any topic.

Tweet and ask me to write about any topic from a different perspective.

Don’t have a Twitter, and still don’t feel like emailing any of the writers and editors?

Go ahead and write a post on our Facebook page.

Want your opinion published? Let us know, we’ll publish your tweets and posts.

There is space in the paper for rebuttals to any article.

Again, tweet @pacechronicle with any concerns, ideas, or questions. Space is allotted in the paper for feedback from anyone on any article. Also, anyone is welcome to write for the paper or participate in any way they can. Come to meetings at 9 p.m. on the third floor of Willcox Hall every Sunday. Tell us what you want your campus newspaper to be.

My email is [email protected]. Email me anything. Tweet me. Facebook me. I will publish your reactions to articles or write from different perspectives. If anyone feels underrepresented, let us know.