Pace Athletes Win 4 NE-10 Awards Over Three Sports

Junior diver Sean Rorke mid dive. He won NE-10 Diver of the Week for Oct 18-25 (Cred: NE-10)

Dylan Brown, Managing Editor

Pace Athletics hauled in multiple NE-10 awards toward the end of last month. On October 24th and 25th, four Setters won awards from three sports in the awards.

On October 24th, graduate Quarterback Carlton Aiken won his second consecutive NE-10 Player of the week award, throwing for 294 yards and 4 touchdowns. Joining him on the football team is freshman J’Ameer Brutus named Rookie of The Week by the NE-10. His interception returned 45 yards for a touchdown en route to Pace’s dominant win over Franklin Pierce University last Saturday of a 50-7 score.

For soccer, freshman midfielder Andrea Flores was named NE-10 Rookie of The Week. The announcement came just an hour after Aiken and Brutus received their honors. Flores registered two goals, one of which was the game-winner vs Southern New Hampshire University on October 22nd.

On October 25th, junior diver, Sean Rorke, Captain of the Swimming Team was named the NE-10 diver of the week. In two meets versus Lehman College and Lemoyne College. He scored 192.67 on the 3-meter dive and a 255.15 point finish for the lower board.